|Welcome to the Documents section.|
Authority: 2 CCR 503-1 Section 16.911 Fiscal Management [Eff. 9/1/11]
A. A Community Centered Board or other certified Early Intervention Service Broker shall:
1. Only purchase Early Intervention Services from providers that meet the qualifications as defined by the Department;
2. Establish and maintain necessary cost accounting systems according to general accounting principles to properly record, and allocate separately, the revenue and expenses for federal Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education funds, state-funded Early Intervention Services, Medicaid funds and private health insurance funds that are billed through the Community Centered Board, local funds, and other funds used for the purchase of Early Intervention Services;
3. Ensure that Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education funds are:
a. Used only as payor of last resort; and,
b. For purposes of accounting, not be commingled with any other funds received.
4. Track expenditures for each funding source for service coordination, direct services, management fee and any other expense line item as defined by the Department.
5. Submit a year-end reconciliation of all early intervention funds and an accounting of un-expended funds following procedures as defined in the annual contract with the Department.
6. Notify the Division for Developmental Disabilities of any proposed change of reimbursement rates for all Early Intervention Services at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the use of such rates and, upon request, its rate-setting methodology.
B. The maximum reimbursement rate for any early intervention service shall be subject to restriction by the Department.